Your Citizenship of the 6th Region
Sovereign Citizenship for African People of the Diaspora
To be a citizen of the State of the African Diaspora (a Popular Sovereignty) and The Sixth Region Economic Community (ECO-6), an identity card will be issued. In addition, many members of the Diaspora aspire to return to Africa. But some, especially those whose ancestors were deported and enslaved, have no connection with any particular country: their homeland is Africa. In the words of Marcus Garvey, “repatriation is repair.” To foreigners who want to go to Africa, you can apply for a visa; but the sons and daughters of the continent who were deported are not strangers. This is why we are creating the identity card.
THE 6TH REGION ID HAS THREE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS :
- A Symbolical Function : When you are a citizen of the 6th Region African Diaspora, the ID is of great symbolic significance of your belonging to a worldwide African community connecting you to its past, to its present and to its future and unifying African peoples as a whole.
- A Political Function : When you are a citizen of the 6th Region African Diaspora, the ID gives you the right to vote for the deputies of the Parliament of the State of the African Diaspora.
- A Social and Economic Function : When you are a citizen of the 6th Region African Diaspora, the ID gives you not only priority access to social and economic benefits, such as the International Agency for Internships, the Telemedecine program, the Travel Agency of the Diaspora, the Diaspora Bank, etc., but also access to networks via our Chamber of Commerce to do business/connect not only to Africa but also in Latin/South America the Caribbean etc.
Parliament and Voting Rights
The Parliamentary members serve and will be the interface between civil society citizens and the Government. The Parliamentary members will comprise of people from the civil society from all walks of life and sectors – so that civil society is properly and fairly represented in all its many facets from the youth to the elderly and from the individual to a corporate business to grass roots organisations etc. In time, there will be elections to vote in new parliamentary members. Only citizens who have their Sovereign ID will be able to vote at elections for Parliamentary members.
Eligibility to Apply for Citizenship
THE ID OF THE 6TH REGION IS ACCESSIBLE TO :
- Any Afro-descendant person of any age who resides outside of Africa, even if they cannot prove their African origin (because of the process of migration or slave deportation) or any Afro-descendant who has one parent or one grandparent who has an African citizenship/origin. Birth certificates and photo will be required.
- Any person who has African origins, born in Africa or has African Citizenship from any of the 55 nations of Africa currently residing in the Diaspora or has one parent or one grandparent who has an African citizenship/origin (for example, Senegal, Ghana, Egypt, or Tanzania, etc). Birth certificates and photos will be required.
- Any person of mixed parentage, one of those parents being of African origin. Birth certificates and photos will be required; and
- Any other person by Projects (Citizenship by Project/Investment) (separate Terms & Conditions apply, on request).
Each situation will be carefully reviewed and assessed by our Administration for qualifying eligibility.
Please read full Terms & Conditions before you apply …
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply. Click here