To inspire and contribute to the prosperity of the African diaspora by providing quality public services to the African Diaspora in a competent manner and to work with the cooperation of the African Diaspora communities, governments, and other stakeholders to create a vibrant and healthy physical, social, and economic environment.
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a volunteer to help us in our Public Affairs team.
This remote opportunity is for a well-rounded and detail-oriented branding expert who will support State of the African Diaspora’s strategic Branding initiative and projects. We are looking for candidates who can:
- Assist with communication to/from the media
- Help disseminate news releases, articles, web-based materials
- Develop ideas for articles and public releases
- Help with writing new releases, features, and editorial
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Social media proficiency- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other SM platforms/software a plus
This individual will have the opportunity to expand their public relation skills whilst making a meaningful impact on initiatives. State of the African Diaspora is committed to diversity. It is our heritage. We are inclusive and equal opportunity entity, as such our workforce reflects our orientation and intention. Come be a part of our remarkable culture.
Please send letter of intent and resume/CV to Gaskins@stateofafricandiaspora.com