To inspire and contribute to the prosperity of the African diaspora by providing quality public services to the African Diaspora in a competent manner and to work with the cooperation of the African Diaspora communities, governments, and other stakeholders to create a vibrant and healthy physical, social, and economic environment.
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a volunteer to help us in our communication department.
This remote opportunity is for a well-rounded and detail-oriented communications expert who will support the communications and social media strategies. We are looking for candidates who can:
- Assist with communication projects
- Timely coordinate and collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
- a proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Track and assist in timelines and quality reviews
- Support social and traditional media outreach including strategy content development
- Knowledge of Adobe (preferred)
This individual will have the opportunity to expand their communication skill whilst making a meaningful impact on initiatives. State of the African Diaspora is committed to diversity. It is our heritage. We are inclusive and equal opportunity entity, as such our workforce reflects our orientation and intention. Come be a part of our remarkable culture.
Please send letter of intent and resume/CV to Gaskins@stateofafricandiaspora.com